General Description: The Director of College Ministry is responsible for guiding and developing the college ministry of Journey Evangelical Church. This includes overall programming, Core leadership development and training, and strategic planning in support of the mission of Journey Evangelical Church.
- Title: Director of College Ministry
- Ministry: Journey College Ministry
- Hours: 20 per week
- Pay: $25 +/-
- Supervisor: Senior Pastor
- Guide the Core leadership in development of the vision of Journey College Ministry.
- Facilitate Core leadership meetings.
- Train and mentor Core leaders, with monthly individual check-ins with each Core leader.
- Oversee planning of weekly College fellowship meetings and special events.
- Be present and involved in College fellowship meetings and special events.
- Be available for pastoral support for college students in Journey College Ministry.
- Collaborate with the other ministries of Journey Evangelical Church.
- Meet monthly with ministry supervisor.
- Attend staff meetings as available.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to college ministry.
- Prior experience in college ministry.
- The attitude of team player.
- Sunday attendance at Journey Evangelical Church.
- Adherence to Journey’s Leadership Covenant and ECO’s Essential Tenets.
Journey Evangelical Church
Pastor Elliott Siu. Elliott@journeyec.org
14614 Magnolia Street, Westminster, CA 92683