July 31, 2020 UPDATE
- JOURNEY COMMUNION SUNDAY (10am, Aug 2) & ZOOM-MUNION GATHERING (11:30am, Aug 2)
If you are a follower of Jesus, you are invited to prepare your own bread/crackers & juice for celebrating Communion toward the end of our worship this Sunday. The <100 connections group Zoom gathering will follow at 11am. Be sure to register prior to Sunday morning via the ZOOM link sent in Friday’s eblast. Contact Yolonda Pech yolonda@JourneyEC.org if you have questions.
- THANK YOU to those who shared encouraging videos for our Testimony Sunday!
- CHURCH MEMBERS IN NEED? Please contact deacons Pat Leung or Dave McLendon if you are in need of help during this season of challenges.
- SERVE MINISTRY Please help us feed those in need in our community. Sign-up to volunteer for the Serve Ministry drive-thru pantry, held on the 3rd Saturday of the month, 8:30am to noon. Help also needed on the Friday before the SERVE Saturday. https://signup.com/go/YSOexUb Contact Diane firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- JOURNEY WORSHIP SERVICES are at 10am on our Journey Evangelical Church Live YouTube channel. The Live Comments option will remain open for a short time after the service so you may greet your church friends and family. Closed Captioning may also be turned on through YouTube.
- Journey Denomination Discernment Go to the https://journeyec.org/grow/ page to review important documents and updates related to our doctrinal and denominational discernment process. Contact email@example.com.
- THE JOURNEY CAMPUS REMAINS CLOSED until further notice and org is the central hub for all updates. All visitors to the campus should notify Sherrie at sherrie@JourneyEC.org prior to your requested visit due to security and NEW COVID safety precautions.
- GIVING Please continue to support the church during this important time through:
- GivePlus Church phone app (search for Journey Evangelical Church)
- Mailed Checks are also still being received at the Church Office.
- NEED PRAYER? Please contact our pastors and ministry leaders via journeyec.org/prayer.
- ZOOM TELECONFERENCING The church has 3 accounts for connecting our ministries and groups. These are overseen by Yolonda Pech (yolonda@JourneyEC.org) and potential users need to request with her at least 48 hours in advance so the Zoom usage schedule may be coordinated.